AiT was set up at the early part of year 2005. We have about 20 experienced inspectors. Some of us have been working in SGS/ITS/BV for many years. Mr. Abel Wong has been working in SGS for 5 years from 1994-1999, and then have been working in a British company, which deals with arts and crafts items for nearly 6 years as QA manager. Others have been working in manufacturing company for over 5 years. Abel Wong is the General Manager. We have experienced inspectors in Qingdao,TianJin,Shanghai,Ningbo,Fuzhou,Xiamen,Guangzhou, Shenzhen etc.
During inspection we mainly check:
2) actual quantities;
3) colour assessment;
4) hand feel, design and construction;
5) dimension and measurement;
8) labeling and marks;
9) odour and smell;
10) drop test;
11) basic function test;
12) metal detection test etc. as you require;
Inspection tools include:
1) Sampling method:
MIL-STD-105E or percentage according to the client’s requirement.
2) AQL (Acceptable Quality Levels)
3) ASTM D5430 4-point system( Fabric’s Grading system)
4) ISO Standards, SA8000( Factory audit standard)
5) Industry benchmarks
6) Our experiences and our specializing. All actual tools such as scale, tapes, scanner, gauge etc.
Proper Quality control is technical in nature and is implemented at the project level. It includes all the scientific precautions, such as calibrations and duplications, which are needed to ensure that data is of the proper quality and accuracy.
Quality assurance is a system of management activities performed to ensure that a process, item, or service is of the type and quality needed by the user. It deals with creating management controls that cover planning, implementation, and review of data collection activities.