With the development of online stores, especially Amazon’s, more and more clients require a third party inspection company to perform full inspection(100% inspection) for their purchasing. Because the returning rate due to quality affects the business and reputation. As a result effects the comments. So what are the tips for full inspection?
6 tips for full inspection
- Full inspection can not take place of the QC inspection of the manufacturers and suppliers. In some cases, the factories have been informed that a third party will perform full inspection, therefore they want to save the QC charges. This may result in too much work for third party. And as a result, defectives may be omitted during inspection.
- What is the good stage to do full inspection? It is best when all goods are ready for packaging and QCed by the factory. Do not pack it into individual packaging.
- When to do the individual packaging? It is best to do individual packaging right after the third party inspector perform the inspection and testing if possible.
- The third party inspector can do some random inspection for packing, labeling, marking etc. if possible.
- What are in full inspection report? Full inspection report differs from final random inspection report, which has a conclusion of passed or failed for the inspection result. Full inspection report usually shows the main defects for reference and improvement comments. And as all defectives are picked out, that the result is always “passed”.
- The factory may fix and repair all defectives right after the inspection so that the inspector may reinspect those have been fixed. Otherwise the factory has to estimate the defectives quantity and produced enough for order quantity even if there are some defectives.