Gift set inspection is common in arts and crafts industry. Arts and crafts items belong to sundries and very often they are packed together with a few items in as a gift set, each of which is of different materials, therefore it is hard to perform the inspection with a solid criteria. More than that, the inspection unit is a set, not a piece, so the inspector must have a whole view of quality for the set instead of individual quality opinion. However, it still involves some important rules for gift set inspection.
Gift Set Inspection-Inspect the following for each of units:
- Each gift set contains several items based off of the details provided as specification. The quantity for every item must be correct.
- All items are not broken, especially for those gift set with glass items in.
- All contains are secure in their dedicated spaces
- There are no long/large scratches on wooden box or gift box.
- If the wooden box is swirled around, none of the contains inside are loose or moving around
- Units are clean and do not have any weird odor.
Drop test for Gift Set Inspection
Drop test is necessary for gift set inspection.