The purpose of product packaging is to protect the products. So product packaging inspection is to confirm it is appropriate for the intende use and stored under conditions to minimise the risk of contamination and deterioration.
How to do product packaging inspection?
1. Confirm that if product packaging conforms to specification.
2. Assess that product packaging for fitness of purpose.
3. Product packaging should be free from staples and other items likely to cause product contamination.
4. Product packaging should be removed from outer packaging outside production areas to eliminate risks of product contamination.
5. Perform drop test should the client requires it.