Being a key part of quality control, Product Inspection permit you to verify product quality on site at totally different stages of the manufacturing process and before its dispatch. Inspecting your product before it leaves the manufacturer’s premises is an efficient method of preventing quality issues and provide chain disruptions more down the line.
AiT inspectors check your product against your chosen specifications to fulfill a spread of needs as well as passing international standards of your destination market. With the use of quality control checklists that you just will choose on-line and tailor to your wants, your quality control method will be standardized, and key quality considerations communicated to all or any parties concerned within the quality control.
AiT product inspection will be performed at all stages of the producing process:
- IPC – Initial Production Check
- DUPRO – During Production Check
- PSI – Pre-Shipment Inspection
- CLC – Container Loading Check
- PM – Production Monitoring
AiT has qualified inspectors who have been fully trained. We also have experts who have worked in manufacturers for many years. Therefore we not only provide normal inspection services, but provide valued-added services. We discuss with the supplier the correction plan of any mistakes. We also provide consultancy such as improving consultation for production and QA system, to satisfy all parts in the business.
Why Get a Product Inspection?
- Ensure product quality at each production stage
- Verify quality at the factory and don’t purchase defective merchandise
- Avoid recalls and reputational harm
- Anticipate production and cargo delays
- Optimize your quality control budget