Tankini Top Inspection, including measurement check, visual inspection for makes and workmanship to tankini top, is common in women’s swimsuit inspection service.
|REF||POINT OF MEASUREMENT|
|1||1/2 chest circumference(straight measure from back)|
|2||1/2 waist circumference|
|3||1/2 hem circumference|
|4||CF length from underbust seam to hem|
|8||cup side edge length|
|9||underbust length (curved)|
|10||inner strap length at front|
|12||back strap length|
|13||distance between back straps|
|14||Front side panel length|
Visual Tankini Top Inspection
- Dart point MUST be in sample
- Must have bartack at strap adjustment and back loop;
- Pls ensure that the shaping at undercup/underbust seam the gathers start lower places, so the outer will not collapse;
- Ensure that all normal standard are checked and that the spec are within client’s tolerance.
- Pls ensure that the mesh are in correct position;
- Also ensure that all the measurements are as per spec or within client’s tolerance.